1. Use of this Web site. This Web site is owned and operated by myprintingproject.com (“myprintingproject.com”) for your personal non-commercial use and information. Use of this Web site is subject to the following terms and all applicable laws; by accessing and browsing this Web site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these terms. If you do not agree with any of the terms, please do not use the Web site.
2. Exclusion of Warranties. myprintingproject.com makes no representation or warranty regarding the functionality or condition of this Web site, its suitability for use, or that its use will be uninterrupted or error-free. ALL MATERIAL OR INFORMATION ON THIS Web site IS PROVIDED TO YOU AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. myprintingproject.com DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, STATUTORY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. These exclusions are in addition to any specific exclusion otherwise provided in these terms and conditions. To the extent that the jurisdiction to which you are subject does not allow exclusion of certain warranties, such exclusions which are not permitted do not apply.
3. Limitation of Liability. myprintingproject.com WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, EITHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, FOR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE MATERIAL, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OF ANY KIND, DELAY OF TOTAL OR PARTIAL DELIVERY, TERMINATION OF RIGHTS OR LOSS OF PROFITS, DATA, BUSINESS OR GOODWILL, WHETHER ON A CONTRACTUAL OR EXTRACONTRACTUAL BASIS, AND WILL NOT BE COMPELLED TO PROVIDE INDEMNIFICATION OR ANY OTHER REMEDY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY. Your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using and accessing this Web site. To the extent that the jurisdiction to which you are subject does not allow any part of such limitation, such part does not apply.
4. Ownership and Confidentiality. Material on this Web site, including but not limited to text, images, illustrations, software, audio clips and video clips, is owned or otherwise provided by myprintingproject.com and does not represent or warrant that such material does not infringe the rights of any other person or entity. You acknowledge and warrant that information or material which you provide electronically through your access to or usage of this Web site is not confidential or exclusive, except as may be required under applicable law, and does not infringe the rights of any person or entity. You further acknowledge and warrant that such information or material may be used in whole or in part in any manner bymyprintingproject.com including, but not limited to, reproduction, retransmission, publication of such information or material for the commercial purposes of myprintingproject.com or disclosure of your identity. You further acknowledge that unprotected e-mail communication over the Internet is subject to possible interception, alteration or loss. Visitors of this Web site may download or copy the contents of this Web site or other downloaded items for personal use only. Any information or material contained on this Web site which may be reproduced pursuant to these terms must bear the proprietary rights notices which originally appear in conjunction with such information or material.
5. Trademarks. Trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively, Marks) displayed on this Web site are registered or unregistered Marks of myprintingproject.com or others, are the property of their respective owners, and may not be used without written permission from myprintingproject.com or from the owner of such Marks respectively.
6. Links. Links and references to other Web sites are provided as a convenience only. myprintingproject.com has not reviewed and does not expressly or implicitly endorse other Web sites or any information or material, or the accessibility thereof, via such links, and does not assume any responsibility for any such other Web sites, information or material posted thereon, or products or services offered thereon.
7. Accuracy of Information. While myprintingproject.com tries to update the information or materials on this Web site as often as possible, no assurance is given that information or material on this Web site is up-to-date, accurate, error-free or complete.
8. Viruses, etc. myprintingproject.com does not represent or warrant that the information or materials accessed from or through this Web site will be uninterrupted or free of errors, defects, viruses or other harmful components, or that any such problems which are discovered will be corrected.
9. Damage to Others. You agree not to introduce to or through this Web site any information or materials which may be harmful to others. Among other things, you agree not to include, knowingly or otherwise, any error or defect in materials or information which may, among other things, be a libel, slander, defamation or obscenity, or promote hatred or otherwise give rise to a criminal offence or civil liability on the part of any person or entity.
10. Reserve of Rights. All rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved to myprintingproject.com. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual right of myprintingproject.com or any other person or entity.
11. Governing Law. This site is controlled and operated by myprintingproject.com from Glendale, California and these terms shall be governed by the laws of California and the applicable laws of the United States of America without reference to principles of conflict of laws. You agree to be bound by such laws and to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of California in connection with the interpretation or application of these terms.
12. Changes to Terms. myprintingproject.com may modify, alter or otherwise update the terms applicable to this Web site from time to time without notice, and you agree to be bound by such terms as are in effect at the time at which you access myprintingproject.com Web site.
13. Jurisdiction. This Web site is controlled and operated by myprintingproject.com from Glendale, California. myprintingproject.com makes no representation that materials on the Web site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this Web site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent that local laws are applicable.
14. Survival. These terms and conditions apply while you are accessing the Web site and remain in effect thereafter. In particular, the provisions set out in sections 2, 3, 4 and 5 of these terms and conditions shall survive even if this Web site is no longer in use or accessed.
15. Unsolicited Idea Submission Policy. myprintingproject.com, its subsidiaries and its employees do not accept or consider any unsolicited ideas, including but not limited to: works, materials, art, processes, strategies, know-how, marketing plans, workflows and new product names. Therefore, we ask you not to send any unsolicited ideas to myprintingproject.com The purpose of this policy is to avoid any potential dispute or misunderstanding over the ownership of unsolicited ideas that may seem similar to those used by myprintingproject.com
16. Terms Of Unsolicited Idea Submissions. If, despite our request, you do send or communicate unsolicited ideas, regardless of the language used in the communication, you grant to myprintingproject.com and its subsidiaries an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, modify, distribute or publish your communication for any purpose. Your ideas will automatically become the property of myprintingproject.com, for any purpose whatsoever, without compensation to you.
17. Feedback. myprintingproject.com welcomes and encourages any feedback regarding its many products and services. However, please be aware of our Unsolicited Idea Submission Policy and limit your feedback to existing products and services. All communications will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.